COMPOSITE SNOWSHOES 305 ELEVATION
Snowshoes 305 & 325 ELEVATION : These rigid snowshoes have extremely simple bindings and are ideal for rental. They are also great for beginners or walkers who prefer an easy-going trail.
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Front tightening with strap
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Heel lift : facilitates hiking during long climbs,reduces calf muscle fatigue
TSL 305 ELEVATION TSL 325 ELEVATION SHOE SIZES 5w > 11w 7m > 13m USER WEIGHT 65 > 180 lbs 110 > 260 lbs SIZES 21.6 x 8'' 23.4 x 8.6'' WEIGHT 1.82 lbs x 2 2.02 lbs x 2 CRAMPONS 2 x 6 2 x 6 FRONT TEETH ok ok
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
- The S5 aluminum claws provide optimum climbing traction
- Adaptable grips for excellent traction on icy and hard packed snow
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.