Dual Canyon club Petzl
Double lanyard for canyoning
Designed for canyoning, the DUAL CANYON CLUB is an easy-to-use lanyard designed for groups. It allows progression on a lifeline with intermediate anchors, and positioning at an anchor. It attaches easily to the CANYON CLUB harness with a simple girth hitch. The plastic sheaths hold the carabiners in position and protect the stitching from abrasion.
- Easy-to-use lanyard designed for canyoning groups:
- allows progression on a lifeline with intermediate anchors, and positioning at an anchor
- attaches easily to the CANYON CLUB harness with a girth hitch
- ends equipped with plastic sheath to help hold the carabiners in place and protect the stitching from abrasion
- Individual identification marking on plastic sheath, to track equipment throughout its lifespan
- Dynamic rope lanyard, to reduce the force transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Material(s): nylon rope, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) sheaths
- Length of arms: 65 cm
- Weight: 130 g
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA 109