Minox anchoring stainless steel Raumer
Stainless steel AISI 316L bolt hanger with stainless steel security screw M8x16mm
Specifically designed for caving anchors.
This replaces the popular previous model with subtle improvements:
- It is lighter
- It has a larger hole to accommodate the carabiner This allows for easier insertion and increased mobility.
- It is possible to attach two carabiners simultaneously. It is now possible to attach lanyards directly to the bolt hanger, which is particularly advantageous when a section of rope is particularly short.
- The new design has retained the former model's breakage resistance.
- Polished finish (the matt grey finish used to mitigate visual pollution is unnecessary on caving anchors), allowing for easy removal of mud and dirt.
- The new design makes it perfect for use in caving
- Light and compact, it is small and exceptionally strong.
- It is best placed in conjunction with SPIT-ROC M8 or our stainless steel RAINOX M8 anchors (art.130).
(Identical characteristics as art. 113)
The material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304.
To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
We recommend reading the attached PDF document for a detailed explanation of the problems presented by marine corrosion.
Radial R = 22 kN
Extraction R = 18 kN
Weight: 48 gr