NEW PETZL BOREO HELMET
Robust and versatile helmet with reinforced protection for climbing and mountaineering
A robust helmet that will follow you on all your adventures! The BOREO is suitable for climbing, via ferrata, canyoning or caving. The hardness of its casing ensures optimal resistance against impacts and scratches. Its enveloping shape provides greater protection throughout the head, while remaining compact and ventilated to provide maximum comfort.
Reinforced protection and comfort:
- Wraparound design, lower in the rear area, for greater protection against falling stones, side, front and rear impacts (Petzl TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION seal).
- Excellent stability on the head and comfortable to wear, thanks to the inner padding and the flexible head contour that adapts perfectly to the shape of the head.
- Hybrid construction with a thick ABS shell, an EPP foam pad and an EPS foam pad that promotes robustness on the head.
- Ventilation holes that facilitate air circulation and optimize comfort.
- Easier adjustment thanks to fully adjustable side straps and chinstrap.
- Light: 330 g in size M/L.
- Hard outer shell to resist impacts and scratches and offer optimal durability.
- Foldable headband inside the helmet for easy storage and transport.
Versatility to practice multiple activities:
- Suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- Two front hooks and a rear elastic to fix a headlamp.
Materials: ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) pad, expanded polystyrene (EPS) pad and polyester straps
CE EN 12492, UKCA and UIAA