ASCENSION HANDLED ROPE CLAMP PETZL
Ergonomic handled ascender
Our handled ascenders have been refined to provide greater comfort, efficiency, ease of use. The ergonomically shaped handle is over molded with dual density grip for greater friction and better grip. The grip is wider at the bottom, providing better comfort for your pinkie fingers during use. The index finger indent has also been increased, offering greater efficiency when pulling on the ascender. The cam has been redesigned to minimize friction when sliding the ascender up the rope while the angled teeth provide secure grip in the worst conditions (wet, icy, or muddy ropes). The geometry of the single piece aluminum frame ensures optimal handle orientation when the device is loaded and will maintain solid, comfortable performance for ascents of any length.
- Molded grip provides even greater comfort with a more ergonomically shaped handle. This shape keeps your hand from sliding to the bottom of the frame each time you pull on the ASCENSION. The bi-material handle includes a rubber over molded grip, increasing the comfort and grip in wet or icy conditions.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Ergonomic trigger allows one-handed installation and removal
- Mono-frame construction eliminates weaknesses and keeps the ascender lightweight and durable for years of use
- The two attachment points allow for different uses (e.g. self- belaying, hauling systems, etc.