Microtraxion Pulley Petzl
Very efficient ultralight progress capture pulley
The MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-light (85 g), ultra-compact progress-capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient (91 %) thanks to its sealed ball bearings. The cam works on dirty or icy ropes and can be locked in open position for use as a pulley.
- Ultra-light and ultra-compact progress capture pulley (volume and weight 50 % smaller than the MINI TRAXION)
- Excellent efficiency, thanks to sealed ball bearings (91 %)
- Cam can be locked in open position so device can be used as a simple pulley. Works even on frozen or muddy ropes.
- For use on ropes between 8 and 11 mm in diameter
- Diagrams for rope installation engraved on interior of pulley
- Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and can be used as emergency ascender